- Are tickets expected to sell out?
There is always a chance that the event will sell out, in which case no more tickets will be sold. So, get your tickets now—we want to make sure you don’t miss out!
- What payment methods can be used to purchase tickets?
Credit and debit cards are accepted.
- What is the maximum number of tickets I can buy?
Tickets are limited to four (4) per person.
- Should I receive a confirmation email for my purchase?
You should receive a confirmation email within moments of purchase. If you do not (be sure to check your junk folder), please contact Ticketmaster.
- What if I purchased tickets but my card hasn’t been charged yet?
Your card should be charged within two business days. If you do not see the charge on your account, please contact Ticketmaster.
- Are group packages available?
Not at this time. Please see full ticketing details on the Tickets page.
- When will I receive my tickets?
Tickets for this event will be mobile only. If you are having issues with your mobile ticket, please contact Ticketmaster.
- How can I avoid ticket fraud?
The best way to avoid ticket fraud is to buy directly from Ticketmaster. If you buy resale tickets, we advise you to get them only from trusted friends. DO NOT purchase from scalpers. If you arrive at the venue with an illegitimate ticket, you will be turned away, and no refund will be provided.
- What if I change my mind after purchasing my ticket? Can I get a refund?
Sorry, tickets are non-refundable.
- Will there be rideshare available?
Yes, there will be a dedicated ride share lot. However, ride share availability will be limited in the area. Stay tuned for map.
- What time does the event start & end each day?
Event times are from 7:00PM - 1:00AM.
- Will set times get posted in advance?
Yes. During the days leading up to the event, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, the Insomniac app, and email updates (sign up for emails at the bottom of this page). Set times will also appear on the event guide you receive upon entry. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
- Can I see the layout of the event?
More details to come.
- What is the camera policy?
Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass using our press submission form. Do not email your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras that do not have detachable lenses or handheld video devices under 6″. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
- What can I bring with me?
See our complete list of Acceptable and Prohibited Items.
- Will there be a lost & found?
Yes. More info coming soon.
- Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the event or in the surrounding neighborhood. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
- What is the minimum age requirement to purchase a wristband?
HARD PNW is 18+.
- Which airport do you recommend?
Seattle-Tacoma International Airpot (SEA) - 21 mi.
- Does the venue have cash machines?
Tacoma Dome is a cashless venue. If you come with cash we will have reverse ATM's available to convert your cash to a card
- Can I rent a locker?
Yes! Store your stuff securely, and keep your cell phone powered up all weekend long.
- What kind of ID do I need?
You must present identification to enter the event and/or buy alcohol. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable forms of ID.
- What if my ID is lost or expired?
Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by DMV renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
- Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.
- What are the COVID requirements?
Washington State has lifted statewide COVID-19 safety measures including the mandate requiring vaccinations or proof of a negative COVID test for large events (no longer required as of March 1, 2022) and mask mandates (no longer required as of March 12, 2022).