Venue & Hours
2727 E. D St,
Tacoma, WA 98421
Saturday, March 19, 2022
Event Times: 7:00PM – 1:00AM
Will Call: TBA
Ages & ID
- GUESTS MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO ATTEND AND MUST PRESENT A VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO IDENTIFICATION AT THE ENTRY DOORS (a picture of an ID will not be accepted).
- VERTICAL ID’S WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE SPIRITS LOUNGE FOR GUESTS THAT ARE OVER 21.
- CLEAR PLASTIC BAGS NO LARGER THAN 12” x 6” x 12” will be permitted into the venue. Color tinted or mesh bags are not considered clear.
- A small clutch or purse (not clear) will be permitted if it is no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” (roughly the size of your hand)
- NO Backpacks. It does not make a difference if it is clear or the permitted size above – no exceptions.
Hydration / Water
- FREE water stations will be provided at locations throughout the arena
- NO Camelbaks, Hydrapaks or Bota Bags
- EMPTY, CLEAR plastic water bottles will be permitted. No other materials will be permitted i.e. aluminum.
- NO Outside Food or Beverages OF ANY KIND
- Patrons attending must be 18 years of age or older with valid, government issued photo ID. Temporary/Paper IDs are allowed if accompanied by a valid or expired form of government ID that includes a photo, such as an expired WA drivers license, passport, or military ID.
- NO Refunds or Exchanges
- NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs
- TOTEMS ARE ALLOWED! Must be inflatable or constructed of foam. No other material will be permitted, this includes the totem pole itself, and cannot be taller than 10’. Any inflatable items attached to the totem or the totem itself must be deflated when going through security.
- Glow sticks will be permitted but must be sealed in the original packaging until after proceeding through the security inspection area.
- NO Moshing, crowd surfing or stage diving
- Face coverings are required, regardless of vaccination status, by state order. Per the WA State Dept. of Health, a face covering is anything that completely covers your mouth and nose, and fits securely on the sides of your face and under your chin. It should be made of two or more layers of tightly woven fabric with ties or straps that go around your head or behind your ears. Please note: Eyes must be visible.
FINAL APPROVAL OF ANY ITEMS WILL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF SECURITY.
*subject to change at any time.
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser pointers
- NO Micro lights (unless sewn into costume or attached to totem) or micro light toys
- NO Poi or Fire Dancing equipment
- NO Hula Hoops or Contact Staffs
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Eye Drops
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups, Coolers
- NO Markers, pens, spray paint or any aerosol products
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Stickers
- NO Drones
- NO Unsealed tampons
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Open or unopened (sealed) packs of cigarettes
- NO E-Cigarettes, E-Liquids or vaporizers
- NO Lighters
- NO Open or unopened packs of gum
- NO Unsealed chapstick or lip gloss
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
- NO Recording equipment – photo, video, or audio (No detachable lenses)
- NO Selfie sticks
- NO Tents or chairs
- NO Balloons, balls, or frisbees